Friday, May 16, 2008

Welcome To My Mind

I am starting to blog because:
a) I have got nothing better to do
b) I have got nothing better to do
c) I have got nothing better to do

Viewer discretion is advised. Some of the materials here may not be suitable for certain individuals. Stuck up nerds who have no sense of humour should consult their doctors before continuing. There has been reports of rare but serious conditions following the intake of too much bs. Those who are have known allergies to bullshit should avoid coming here

3 comments:

'CrY5t@L said...

seems like u're really boring with ur life there huh? hahax~

Anonymous said...

summer break 3 months ler. gotta spread the 'joy' ma.

'CrY5t@L said...

then y don't u come back to Msia?
3 months ler!
sure will boring till si lah!~
haha~